OUR MAIN GOALS INCLUDE:
- the development and implementation of a national vision screening program for children;
- advanced ophthalmological and orthoptic examinations for children;
- the promotion of a professional ophthalmological diagnostics service;
- the provision of orthoptic and pleoptic therapy; in the long run – the treatment of children with vision deficiencies or dysfunctions identified during screening;
- the distribution of information among parents about eyesight problems, how to identify them and the various methods by which to eliminate them;
- the development of a scholarship program for children from poor families to provide them with the possibility to benefit from free treatment and ophthalmological diagnoses along with therapy programs, including the treatment of eyesight problems.